Saturday, June 6, 2009

Home

We are home!! It is so great to be here. All of our flights were on time and we acutally landed a bit early. Natalie got sick toward the end of the flights and Benjamin threw up this morning. But they are doing great now.

We were met at the airport by some wonderful friends and came home to some good old southern comfort food!! Natalie & Benjamin checked things out and then went outside to play. We ate a little, got showered and all were asleep by 8:30.

We woke up at 6:30 this morning, had breakfast & coffee, talked to some friends, played, went shopping and now all are gone bike riding at the park while I unpack and head to Walmart.

Our first day is going smoothly and we are the proud parents of 4 amazing children!!!!

7 comments:

ALYSSA said...

I bet you are so happy to be home and everyone settling in.... so happy for you Laura!

Trisha, Duane, and Family said...

Oh CONGRATS!!! So happy your journey is behind you and now settling in for your life;-) with your precious little children. We would love to see a family pic or two;-). Many blessings...Trisha and Family

Debora Hoffmann said...

Huge congratulations to you, and welcome HOME! Praising God with you! I would love to see pictures of you all, especially your two newest family members. :-)

Unknown said...

How perfectly beautiful!!! God bless y'all!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The McEacherns said...

Congratulations and welcome home! I've been lurking throughout your adoption journey, and I can't wait to see pics of your new additions! Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

We are in the middle of our adoption, and I was wondering if you can help us?! We are looking for facilitator in Ukraine, and can you e-mail us, I have few questions. Thank you so much

God Bless you

tacipe@yahoo.com